Structural Draftsman / BIM Modeller
15 April 2022
Project Based Contract
Develop 3D Models for building Structures using Revit Structure Software.
- Develop 3D Structural Models using Revit Structure Software.
- Develop 2D concrete and structural steel layout drawings using Revit Structure and AutoCAD.
- Check construction drawings
- Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather structural requirements for drawing development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Structural Drafting using Revit Structure software.
- Modify Existing Drawings as per client specifications
- Compliance with the company’s Quality Management System ISO9001 requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE / minimum requirements
- 5+ years’ Experience in Structural Drafting of concrete and steel structures.
- The incumbent will be required to travel within South Africa and SADC where South Zambezi is operating.
- Revit Structure, AutoCAD.
- Must possess analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills, Ability to work within a team as well as an Individual
- Target driven individual
If you are not contacted as a short-listed candidate within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV together with copies of certificates/driver’s licence (no original certificates). Applications that are received without copies of required documentation will not be considered.
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Advert Reference No: SZ-SE
Completed applications can be hand-delivered or emailed to the address below by the indicated closing date.
Khato Civils and South Zambezi Engineering Services is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, pregnancy or maternity, gender re-assignment, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, age, race or disability.
NB: We may not be able to respond to all individual applications, therefore if you have not received a response within sixty days from the date of submission kindly consider your application unsuccessful