- Managing efficient project related document control system and procedures
- Establishing and maintain a correspondence filing systems
- Issuing and tracking location of all documents and drawings
- Coordinating storage and archiving of project and organization records
- Planning, supervising and recording document flow to and from all stakeholders including clients, sub-consultants and project design and project management office.
- Expedites turnaround time of drawing and specification reviews
- Maintains and manages document management systems, including troubleshooting, upgrades, testing, training team members, and coordination with IT.
- General administration duties
- National Diploma in Records Management /Document Control/Relevant administrative course, Diploma in Civil Engineering will serve as an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years working experience with 5 years as Document Controller.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Office Suite, MS Word, and Ms Microsoft.
- Knowledge of Engineering drawings and documents.
- Knowledge of Engineering designs and infrastructure construction industry working on document control and management Systems.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Attention to details.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- ISO compliance.
- Valid Driver’s License is essential
- Salary: To be negotiated.
- The ability to plan and prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental, as well as effective time management of work flow in order to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work without Management direction, use initiative and possess a positive attitude towards teamwork is critical.
- Is able to take decisions and demonstrate accountability and integrity.
- Is able to troubleshoot and strategize in order to meet the long-term vision of the company.
- The ability to see details at close range
- The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern
- Oral and written comprehension and expression
- Personal time management essential.
If you are not contacted as a short listed candidate within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV together with copies of certificates/driver’s licence (no original certificates). Applications that are received without copies of required documentation will not be considered.
Closing Date: 13th February 2023
Advert Reference No: KC-DC
Completed applications can be emailed to the recruitment email address below by the indicated closing date.
Khato Civils is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, pregnancy or maternity, gender re-assignment, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marriage or civil partnership, age, race or disability.
NB: We may not be able to respond to all individual applications, therefore if you have not received a response within sixty days from the date of submission kindly consider your application unsuccessful