- Develop and define project goals and objectives.
- Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
- Educate employees in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
- Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
- Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan.
- Ensure to take appropriate planning measures with all clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
- Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Evaluate and analyze with team risks and issues compromising project results and develop plans to mitigate them.
- Lead development of baseline schedule and support Project Manager (PM) in Integrated Baseline Review (IBR).
- Gather actual data, update project schedule and develop reliable schedule forecast with support from project team.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience combination in construction and/or engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of construction project management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules
- Extremely proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Salary: To be negotiated
- The ability to enter time and cost data for each project and analyse compared to established budget
- The ability to understand and assist in the planning of tasks for new projects
- The ability to organize data and analyse the data for current and future projects
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and regularly with team members, client representatives, and management
- The ability to develop a good working relationship with each team member and clients.
- Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Creative and innovative with assignments.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities.
- Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills, to include solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- Excellent communication skills
If you are not contacted as a short listed candidate within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV together with copies of certificates/driver’s licence (no original certificates). Applications that are received without copies of required documentation will not be considered.
Advert Reference No: KC-PP21
Completed applications can be hand- delivered or e-mailed to the recruitment email address below by the indicated closing date.