• Coordinates with the company staff located at the various construction sites.
• Handle purchase orders.
• Provide accurate information on all plant items on sites.
• Follow up on undelivered spares.
• Reconcile delivered spares.
• Compile timesheet and hours for the department.
• Compile job cards and update system accurately.
• Draw up reports based on all orders and supplied spares to site and suppliers.
• Follow up on workshop reports including monthly inspections.
• Coordinate the function of ensuring that annual safety licenses are renewed on time.
Diploma in Logistics/ Purchasing Management
At least 2 years’ previous industry experience in construction, civil engineering
Excellent knowledge of Office/ Administrative standards
Excellent knowledge of computer skills and related programs
Ability to adapt, multitask and deal with stressful situation
Good understanding of financial procedures.
A valid Driver’s licence.
Excellent Communications skills both orally and in writing
Ability to work under pressure.
On time delivery of goods
If you are not contacted as a short-listed candidate within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV together with copies of certificates/driver’s licence (no original certificates). Applications that are received without copies of required documentation will not be considered.
Advert Reference No: KC-JLC
Applications, comprehensive CV’s and copies of qualifications can be e-mailed to the email address below on or before the closing date. SA.Recruitment@khatocivils.com