• Correctly integrate a fault list to required spare parts.
• To be able to disassemble components and reassemble.
• To be able to read and interpret Engineering Drawings
• To be able to read and interpret Pneumatic and Hydraulic schematics
• To complete pre-check plant register
• Regularly check vehicles for damage and to ensure correct operations
• Regular check vehicles to ensure safe condition and operation
• Repair damage to vehicles using correct parts
• To be able to work safely and to promote good housekeeping standards
• Test and confirm all repairs have been completed properly before returning vehicle to service
• Prepare vehicles as per their roadworthy requirements
• Advise on preventative requirements
N3 Mechanical Engineering
Strictly Earthmoving Equipment Trade Certificate
At least 5 years post trade experience in either Construction/ Mining
Hydraulic system knowledge
A valid Driver’s licence.
Excellent Communications skills both oral and written.
Ability to work under pressure.
Good planning skills
Accurate problem-solving skills
Good conflict management skills
Good interpersonal skills
A great team player
If you are not contacted as a short-listed candidate within 4 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV together with copies of certificates/driver’s licence (no original certificates). Applications that are received without copies of required documentation will not be considered.
Advert Reference No: KC-D/PM
Applications, comprehensive CV’s and copies of qualifications can be e-mailed to the email address below on or before the closing date. SA.Recruitment@khatocivils.com