Personnel requirement for MWTW ( Mmamashia Water treatment Works )Botswana
• Compile a doc control summary report for Project Manager and for the meeting to see stats
• Create transmittal register
• Evidence of regular updates of all Project documents and drawings
• Manage requests for drawing and project documentation
• File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
• Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
• To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
• Manage the processes around documentation within the organisation
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required
• Conduct document control trainings when required
Minimum 10 years working experience with 5 years as Document Controller.
Ability to pay attention to details
Excellent Communication skills
Ability to work under pressure
A valid driver’s licence
Closing Date: 05th March 2021
Advert Reference No: KCBT- DCWTW
Expected Start Date
On a date to be agreed upon between you and the company
Completed applications can be hand- delivered or e-mailed to the recruitment email address below by the indicated closing date.
Candidates are invited to submit a CV together with copies of certificates/driver’s licence (no original certificates). Applications that are received without copies of required documentation will not be considered.